8 Bit Crypt Demo 8 Bit Crypt Demo

The caracter dies to easy, sometimes even when spawning.
This version is not that great yet, but maybe it will get a nice to play game if you keep working.

meltingsky responds:

The player dies if you touch anything bad! Thanks for playing, sorry you didnt enjoy it more!

Snow Ninja Snow Ninja

The art is nicely made, but the game itself needs some finetuning, so some fruits are flying out of the gamescreen and counted as failed fruit, even as the game sometimes restarts without any reason...
So i think if you keep a bit working on it, it could become a good clone.

Mikeaphobia responds:

Thank you for you'r review, my update will be released sometime next week, i will stop all this from happening. Thanks. :)

Not in My Dungeon! Not in My Dungeon!

Pretty cool game

Rapid Shooter Rapid Shooter

Game stops in menu phase, don't even get a menu... even so look out for your rating, i don't think that a shooting game will be free for everyone

Bounce game(pl) Bounce game(pl)

For an alpha version already good, so keep working and i'm looking forward to see the final version.

North Pole Racing North Pole Racing

The boundingboxes are far too large, the behavior of the truck is strange and on go you can't go...

Winner Race Winner Race

Allready been there, and the enemy cars have a strange behavour againt the own one (following them, and spawning to late ?!)
It's playable but not thaat good I think.

Super Sustainable Sort Super Sustainable Sort

Cool idea, but the american? waste system is a little bit different to our german :D

Match 3 Xmas Edition Match 3 Xmas Edition

Nice game, makes fun to play, but the contrast of the yellow gems on the yellow background is not that good.

Santa vs Zombie Penguins Santa vs Zombie Penguins

NIce game, but i would prefere to build in a reload timer, so you can't fire all the time.
Keep on working on flashgames!

GeorgeN responds:

Based on feedbacks from you guys I will know what to do next. Thanks :)